Friday, February 14, 2014

The Story of My Life

This song was being played in the radio today. And I could immediately connect with the opening lines. The shades of notoriety by the female singer just added to charm. That was exactly how I would go. Ho! Goosebumps!!

Those lines explains exactly how things were. I make the move after swallowing my pride, and this was exactly what I get.

:-)

Judges please note... Only the opening lines are true. There was never any space for me to go... chhod diya to haath maloge samjhe or chaar kadam bhi chal na sakoge samjhe :-D But 99% of the time... This is sooooo true... roothe to huzooe the meri kya khataa

I am glad that there are more like me in this world... ;-)

But... For a moment... while listening to this song... I just wished... there were no virtual modes for communication!!

Enjoy the song... :-)

Lyrics & Translation from www.bollywhat-forum.com

achha ji main haari chalo maan jaao na //alright, I admit defeat, now please don't be mad at me
dekhi sab ki yaari mera dil jalaao na) (2) //I've seen your friendship now don't tease me anymore

chhote se kusoor pe aise ho khafaa //why are you so mad at one small mistake?
roothe to huzooe the meri kya khataa //but it was you who was sulking, why blame me?

dekho dil na todo //look, don't hurt my heart please
chhodo haath chhodo //leave my hand

dekho dil na todo
arre chhodo haath chhodo

chhod diya to haath maloge samjhe //if I leave your hand (i.e. leave you) then you will repent, understand?
aji samjhe //ah I understand

(achha ji main haari chalo maan jaao na
dekhi sab ki yaari mera dil jalaao na) (2)

(jeevan ke yeh raaste lambe hai sanam
dear, paths of life are long
kaatenge yeh zinadgi thokar kha ke hum) (2) //I'll just go by however

hoye zaalim saath le le //o cruel one, take me with you
achhe hum akele //[no thanks], I am fine by myself

hoye zaalim saath le le
hey achhe hum akele

chaar kadam bhi chal na sakoge samjhe //you won't be able to manage even four-steps [without me], see?
haan samjhe //yes I do

achha ji main haari chalo maan jaao na
dekhi sab ki yaari mera dil jalaao na

jaao reh sakoge na tum bhi chain se //alright go ahead, you won't be able to live in peace
tum to khair lootna jeene ke maze //and of course, you will be having fun of life

kya karna hai jee ke //what's point of living?
ho rehna kissi ke //enjoy being someone else's

kya karna hai jee ke
arre ho rehna kissi ke

hum na rahe to yaad karoge samjhe //if I am not with you then you will miss me badly, got it?
samjhe //Gotcha!

(achha ji main haari chalo maan jaao na
dekhi sab ki yaari mera dil jalaao na) (2)

Picture Courtesy : www.fashionihub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment