Tuesday, May 15, 2012

75 2 57

Until December 2010, there was a dark room within me whose existence I refused to acknowledge. Since this room was located at the fag end of the corridor, I didn't have to take much effort to ignore it. One morning during the Christmas-New Year vacation Mr.HeMan forced me to acknowledge the existence of that room. HeMan made sure that all the weeds in the path were cleared, painted the door in loud color & fixed a lamp to make sure that there is no way I could ignore that room. Those were the days when I had gone back to my full term pregnancy weight without being pregnant!!

A few months later Mr.LeanMan came in & actually opened that door & tricked me into entering the room :-O It pretty much felt like this scene from a popular Hindi movie. Well .... I still am trying to figure out whether its LeanMan's inspiration that made me enter the room or jealousy that LeanMan is lean. Whatever be the reason, today, I have reached the weight I was during my marriage in 2004. Hey!!! Lets just concentrate on the weight for now!!!

I am not saying losing weight solved all the problems in my life. But I started enjoying my after workout time. Pull a chair & sit on the balcony & feel that breeze on your skin while it cools you down ....... :)

Thank you Mr. HeMan & Mr. LeanMan for bringing in an healthy regime into my life :)

Picture Courtesy : meganmagliozzi.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment