Friday, March 23, 2012

questions ....

Recently, I started following the soap opera "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?". I started watching this program with my child. Two days into the program & we were having discussion on the hot guys in the program.

Kiddo : The black uncle is always angry. Why is he always angry?
Me : I don't know. Thats how he is. Maybe, he is thinking about something all the time.
Kiddo : I liked the blue uncle.
Psst! The Blue uncle is the antagonist of the program and the Black uncle is the protagonist.
Me : Hmmm! I like the black uncle.
Kiddo {pointing to middle of her upper lips & protesting} : He has a line there! He looks like a monkey!
Me {tugging her closer} : Maybe baby. But I like him.
Kiddo {all excited now} : So you want to marry him?
Me {laughing out loud} : No! I don't want to marry him :)
Kiddo : So, you want to kiss him??

Picture Courtesy : www.livescience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment